Sunday, May 13, 2007

Spring Felted Bag - Contest #2, Question #2



Where you live, what signifies the beginning of Spring? A favorite flower blooming? Snowmelt? Pollen (Cough cough, gak, here in ATL, thanks) Post something up describing how you knew 'Spring had Sprung' for you!


I absolutely LIVE for seeing the pink blossoms of dogwoods and cherry trees. I don't know tree well enough to name them, but we have a row of these amazing trees leading up the driveway where I work. Every spring, there is an endless row of beautiful pink flowers. Unfortunately, we also typically have lots of wind and rain in springtime, so the blossoms rarely last longer than a week or two. Heavenly. (This is a picture of what the trees look like that I found on the 'net, not a picture of my own.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...