Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Tagged!


Drats, that Mary , Debb & Kena tagged me! Here's how it works: Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog. So here goes! In turn, I have to tag 7 people to do the same. Here are the people I tag... sorry gals :)

Ginny, Vashti, Misty, Cupcake, Priscilla, Nicola, Tinks

1. When I sneeze, it's always in sets of three.
2. Our new kitchen has pink striped wall paper .. how does this go with Mary Engelbreit primary colors and cherries???
3. I really miss owning the home where all my kids have lived.
4. I wanted to be an architect as a child.
5. I run a business helping people prepare freezer meals but I don't really "love" to cook, I just like being efficient.
6. Everytime I answer a questionnaire, I have new "favorites" (I hate choosing).
7. I'm really shy and insecure inside, although I love chatting with new people and making friends.

Now you know all my secrets!

2 comments:

vegasangelbrat said...

Good pic!!! LOL

DaCraftyLady said...

LOL....we are all alike...Mary too!!! Yes I agree great picture...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...