Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - 11/15/10

Another busy week on the homefront. My big excitement was becoming the newest Oregon consultant with Thirty-One Gifts. I'm very excited about their gorgeous purses, bags, organizers, and gifts, so have been spending time learning all I can and waiting for my big pink box to arrive!

We had a lovely four-day Veterans Day weekend, just spending time together as a family and planning for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I'm think the tree might come upstairs this weekend.

I'm still working on my Christmas Dessert Table - here's last year's
I'm planning on a red and white theme this time, even though dear Mike think I should do the same thing again. WHAT - a repeat?!? Silly hubby! I'm thinking of using this
candy cane vase idea and then attaching the
Legend of the Candy Cane to my little gifts.

Here's our menu this week:
Monday: Cheesy Chilada Bake
Tuesday: Flatiron Steaks with Baked Potatoes
Wednesday: Taco Soup
Thursday: Chicken Stir Fry
Friday: Subway (rushing to two events)
Saturday: Chicken and Dumplings (didn't make last week)
Sunday: Mama's Goulash

MORE menu plans over at OrgJunkie.com!!

PS - Be sure to enter my giveaways for a Hostess Apron HERE and the Cupcake Provocateur Giveaway on my flirty apron swap blog!!


Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...