Sunday, May 13, 2007

Crochetville Notions Swap


Nikki,

The package you sent me is just amazing!!! You weren't supposed to send EVERYTHING on my list!! I love it all!

Patterns that you chose just for me, the new Crochet Today! magazine, adorable purse handles, about a billion cute buttons, yarn needles (because she knows I always lost them), stitch markers made JUST FOR ME, a cheery cherry pouch with post-its and a highlighter to help me keep track with patterns, and then the hooks!! I've been dying for a buillion hook, and I have WOOD one now, plus two more beautiful wood hooks, and then the best, a flexible afghan hook. I hope I didn't forget anything. OOOps, I did forget to mention the gorgeous hook case. You are so sweet, and I love everything. Thank you, thank you, and thanks again! I'm off to post your package today!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...