Thursday, April 05, 2007

Spring Felted Bag Exchange

1. How long have you been knitting? Still can't knit well but I've been crocheting about 30+ years. How did you learn? My mom taught me one summer when I was bored as a child.
2. What are your favorite yarns to knit felted bags with? I've enjoyed Patons Merino, Cascade 220 or Quattro, SWS yarn.
3. What are your favorite needles to knit with? I LOVE working with wood hooks, especially palmwood.
4. What are the last 3 bags you knitted (include URL for Yahoo! or flickr album or your blog if you have them!)? You can also link to patterns if you don't have pictures of your finished objects! I have lots of bags on this blog.
5. Do you carry the bags that you knit, give them as gifts, or both? I both carry and gift my creations.
6. What is your favorite felted bag that you have knit for yourself? I use my Ribbon Weave Tote the most, to hold projects.
7. What are your favorite colors? I love bright colors ... red, pinks, etc. plus black and white. Do you like bags in these colors or choose other colors? I LOVE ALL BAGS!
8. Chocolate: White, Milk, Dark, or not so much? I enjoy both white and milk chocolate, but am trying to cut back ... so only send one creamy delicious bar for me to savor! LOL!!
9. Coffee, Tea, or Milk? None are my favorite, but soy milk if I have milk.
10. Do you prefer sweet or salty treats? What kinds? I have a real sweet tooth that I'm trying to curb, so any healthier treats that you find would be appreciated.
11. If you went into Bath and Body Works and could only come out with one item, what would it be and what would it smell like? Savannah Bee Lip Balm - Peach
12. Do you enjoy any other crafts or hobbies? I LOVE to crochet and cook. Do you collect anything? I collect crochet patterns, Mary Engelbreit/cherries.
13. Are there any bag patterns you have not yet knit, but hope to someday? I AM DYING for any of Nicky Epsteins bags, especially since I can't knit them myself.
14. What is currently OTN (on the needles) for you? I'm working on a felted bag for this swap, a Sweater Me clutch, and some baby gifts.
15. What is your most recent finished object before that? A large Skipping Stones Circular Prayer Afghan and a Spidey-Ghan Round Ripple.
16. What's cutest: Puppies, Piggies or Pixies? ooohh, tough ... Puppies!
17. Do you enjoy reading? YES! Books, Magazines, or both? Both, but novels best.
18. Do you have any children? (kid-kind or pet-kind apply!) Yep - four kids/1 8yoDD still at home, one dog and one cat
19. What are some of your favorite yarns for other projects? I've really liked working with Bamboo, mercerized and Egyptian cotton and hand-spun yarns.
20. And for the final question, one I see debated all over: Novelty Yarn: Love it! Hate it! or It depends! It really depends on my mood ... I like quirky projects and different looks.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...