Thursday, April 05, 2007

BABE (Book and Bookmark Exchange) Swap

Shawnee's Wish List for the Book & Mark Swap

* My favorite authors: Karen Kingsbury, Sue Grafton, Diane Mott Davidson, Christian authors, James Patterson
* My hobbies... reading, crochet, sewing, going to movies
* My favorite books... Ramona the Pest, The Left Behind Series, Harry Potter Series (I know, contradictory), cookbooks, Blossom Street, YaDa YaDa Prayer Group
* My books I want to read... new crochet pattern books by Lily Chin/Bendy Carter/Doris Chan, Shopaholic and Baby, Died in the Wool
* My books I don't like.... scary books, racy novels (G or PG only please)
* My favorite type [sci-,romance,etc].... Christian novels, light mystery, romance, fantasy
* My favorite colors... red and other brights
* My allergies... too much milk
* My favorite pets... puppies, kitties, and hedgehogs
* My favorite scents... clean scents - linen, peach,
* Other stuff about me... I love cherries and Mary Engelbreit goodies, I try to do too much at one time, I've been married for 21 years and have four kids, work FT, volunteer regularly at my church nursery and run a meal assembly business part time. And I crochet and read compulsively. And I've started doing First Place weight loss again so am trying to exercise more and eat less and put God first place every day. And, this is my first DaBookLady swap!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...