Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Spring Swap Reveal Received

Thank you so much, Misty/Mom4x, for the wonderful goodies and being a neat swap partner. You took some much item and attention to detail in the items you placed in my box!


There's a red tote (designed herself) with a canvas bag lining it, perfect for toting my newest project around. Two ribbon NOBO yarns in my favorite color, address book with adorable pictures, and a bamboo wall calendar that is also gorgeous. Several little notions are included - scissors, measuring tape and then a hand-made auto-wind tape that I love, AND a kleenex packet with a self-designed cover - along with bunches of patterns! To satisfy my sweet-tooth, just the right amount of creamy delicious milk chocolate (dieting) and my favorite drink, Crystal Lite. I just adore their to-go packets!!


The second half the package includes treats for my DD - the cutest pink skirt/purse you've ever seen and cracker jacks. She's never had a box to herself and now she's got three!! The adorable wall plaque will be perfect for my keys I always misplace, and looks so Mary Engelbreit-ish! My raspberry candle is to die for and I can't wait to pamper myself with some down time and light her up, and then wrap up in (last but not least)my delicious self-designed(!!!) shawl again in a favorite color.

Thank you, thank you, thank you Misty -- you really made my day. My own swap partner has disappeared and this helped me feel good again about my first Crochetville swap.

1 comment:

vegasangelbrat said...

Wow!! Looks like someone got really spoiled.. good for you!!!
Have a great weekend!!

Hugs, Mary in NV

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...