Saturday, May 05, 2007

Thank You, Jayne!


I LOVE my April BABE package!! Look at the wonderful goodies Jayne gave me! Jayne, you really did your homework because everything is PERFECT! Yankee Candle in Clean Cotton scent(I only like light scents), another candle with red (my favorite color) ribbon, a trinket box with adorable kittens on it(!), Angel clip for my visor (how did you know I drive fast??), and CHERRY goodies!!! I adore cherries -- the cute vase that I think I'm going to use to display my wooden crochet hooks, cherry nameplates (which I might laminate to use in my business), and cute cherry notepad. And the books -- one from a Christian author I just added to my Amazon list and has recipes in it like another author I love, Diane Mott Davidson --- my cherry BOOKMARK is already 3/4 of the way through it and I just got this last night. PLUS a book that has an author named "Shawn" is another one from a Christian publishing house. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! WOW!! What a generous swap partner you are Jayne -- thanks again. Hugs-Shawnee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...