Saturday, May 05, 2007

No Sheep Swap


Fun new swap I've joined. I should have posted sooner because registrations are closed, but still check it out at Interweave Press. It's in conjunction with a new book, but I joined just because I'm excited to see some new yarns. I'm hopeful for some linen or hemp! And the fact they only mention knitters by name doesn't offend me ... much. LOL!!

Knitty.com editor Amy R. Singer’s No Sheep For You: Knit Happy with Cotton, Silk, Linen, Hemp, Bamboo, and Other Delights will be published this March 2007 and we’re celebrating in style with two virtual events for knitters across the globe! If you've felt left out of the party wool-loving knitters have been having for years, Amy’s book will educate you and these events will connect you with other knitters looking to exchange ideas, pictures and inspiration for their nonwool creations.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...