Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Host A Thirty-One Party, Receive A Gift

Thirty-One
If you are having trouble viewing this email, please click here.
Please add shawnee.31gifts@yahoo.com to your address book to ensure that our emails reach your inbox.











Shawnee
Halligan

503-863-9621
Email Me
Visit My Website
I'm thankful for…YOU! Because of you and your support for my Thirty-One business during the year, I want to say thank you with a special FREE gift opportunity. Call me today to book a party and take advantage of this great deal.
Free Gift For Hostesses  
Tell A Friend
Subscribe

Bookmark & Share:
         
Powered by IMN
This email was sent to: shawneeoregon.post@blogger.com
From Thirty-One Gifts, LLC, 231 Commerce Blvd, Johnstown, OH 43031 USA

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...