Friday, December 24, 2010

Top Reads for Christmas Gifts

If you have a reader on your list, this post is for you. I bet you'll find these on the shelf of your local book seller (it's so nice to buy local when you can).

I have been blessed with a variety of wonderful books this year to read and review; I've also purchased quite a few books that I love. Any one of these would make the Reader on your list exceedingly happy!!

The Foodie:



These are Great for the New Year -- Devotionals and Simple Living:









And one last Inspirational book:




The links are to my affiliate account at Amazon; if you purchase from them, I get a few cents on the dollar (if I can ever figure out how to access those funds...). These books were provided for my review and your viewing pleasure. ENJOY!


Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...