Friday, December 24, 2010

Countdown to Christmas - Days 22 to 24

Here's is my beautiful box #22 - with a vintage girl and trims on the front, little mittens on the sides and a handknit mitten ornament inside. THANK YOU Becky.


Look how sweet it is on my tree!!


#23 comes from Kathy in Tennessee, a regal box tied with a silk ribbon and stocking embellishment on the back. Inside she's tucked several goodies - BEAUTIFUL Santa bottle cap magnet, tiny red box ornament, and a little handsewn ornament.


This precious polka dot box flew here from Erica in Texas. The caroling Santa is a cutie, with his #14 star added on and the present ornament for my tree.
Tomorrow is Christmas (yeah!) when I'll showcase my last box and my sweet little tree. Now, off to finish preparation for tonight!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Linda said...

I just wanted to stop in and wish you a Merry Christmas and to thank you for participating in the Matchbox Swap! Linda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...