It’s finally spring time and that means that Mother’s Day is right around the corner. As most of you know, I have been coordinating Flirty Apron Swaps since 2008 and I have so much fun doing it! However, I also like to do special swaps on my personal blog that are a little simpler.
If you are interesting in swapping adult and child sized matching/coordinating aprons, join my second Mother-Daughter Apron Swap. The first was such a success that I'm excited for another mommy & me swap. We will each receive a new apron set just in time for Mother’s Day. This could be for a Grammy and Grandchild, too, and little boys are also welcome. Also, I know most of you have multiple kidlets, so indicate the number/gender of the child-sized aprons, and I'll do my best to match similar requests.
Sign Up Date: Now through April 17, 2009
Swap Date: May 4, 2009
Package to include two (or more) matching/coordinating handmade aprons, adult and child-sized, and a children's cookbook - recycled/thrifted is fine if in great shape. Any other little goodies would be an extra treat but not required.
To sign up, sign up here on the blog AND send an email to shawneehATyahoo.com with the following info:
• Your First & Last Name
• Your Mailing Address
• Your Email Address
• Your Blog/Website Link
• Do you want a specific color or theme? If yes, what is your preference?
• List age/size/gender of children's aprons needed and size of adult apron
• Are you willing to make more child-sized aprons than you receive? If so, how many?
Be sure to put MOTHER-DAUGHTER APRON SWAP and the number of children's aprons in the subject line!
• I will get your swap sisters assigned to you on or before April 19, 2009 and will post the names of the assigned swap sisters on my blog (as well as email you personally with the information). I will list only first names and blog links to my blog (unless I'm asked not to).
• Packages need to be mailed out to your swap sister no later than Monday, May 4, 2009.
Please do not sign up if you cannot fulfill this commitment. Little T and I have done several swaps together and most of them have flaked on us. She was so heartbroken!
Aprons need to be handmade but you can purchase from Etsy or at a craft market if you would like.