Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Fitness Challenge - Day 16 of 56 Part 2 - Walk Away the Pounds



WEIGHT LOSS SERIES - 30 MINUTE WALK
Phew, I did get in my second cardio session today! This one is at a nice brisk pace, too - hope I can sleep tonight with my blood pumping. I really enjoyed the 30 Minute Walk, the third in my new boxed trio. This workout had Leslie with six buddies all in a different looking setting than my other dvds. Keeps it interesting, that's for sure. No extra accessories needed, just a little room, some very brisk music and I got in another two miles plus met my 60 minutes goal for today! AND, I drank my full 8 glasses of water. Yahoo!!

1 comment:

Jenna Z said...

WOW! You are going fitness crazy!! Way to go you! My sticking point is that my largest exercise space indoors is carpeted and I HATE working out on carpet. So I have made some room in my craft room and can watch DVDs on my laptop. I am stopping by the library tonight to see if they have any good ones like these!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...