Saturday, February 07, 2009

The day after ...

I love my baby girl.

Oh, what a long night. I got a call at work around 3:30 pm yesterday from Day Care. Never a good number to see pop up on caller ID. Little T was sick and could I come right away? Luckily, Mike had a short and early route yesterday, so he was only 5 minutes away instead of the 30 it would have taken me.

Since she was in good hands, I finished out my day. By the time I got home at 5:30, she was already asleep in our bed. With a bowl. Not good. She ended up being like clockwork, getting sick every 90 minutes or so until about 1:30 am. I "slept" downstairs on the couches with her since our bedroom is on the second floor and our only "powder room" is not.

She's in much better shape today, and has kept both dry toast and some juice inside. Now we really need a nap.


4 comments:

cinnamongirl said...

I know as moms when our babes are hurting we are hurting more.
Hope she gets better fast.
Wanted to tell you love your blog
Carrie

Dorothy said...

Poor T! I hope she gets better quickly!

Lainey said...

Shawnee, So sorry to read that your sweet girl was sick. That sounds like that virus that was going on around here not too long ago. I hope she's feeling much better. Thanks again for visiting my blog and writing me today. I love your blog!

Lainey

Kebi Cedawna said...

Aww, that's no fun.
Hope she gets to feeling better and you both can get some rest.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...