Saturday, February 07, 2009
Childrens Book Swap
I found a Book Swap for Children's Books -- Sunday the 8th is the last day to sign up, so zip on over quick!!
The goal of the swap? To share much loved books with new found friends. Perhaps you've made friends with another mom blogger. Maybe you do not have kids but love children's stories. Perhaps you are collecting for your classroom or for a grandchild. Either which way, we invite you to join in and share your children's book of choice.
The rules of the swap?:
1. You only sign up to participate if you are actually willing to follow the rules.
2. Once you sign up you will be matched with another participant. You will take your favorite children's book of choice and mail it to your match and they will do likewise.
3. Books should be in Excellent, Like New, or New condition unless you and your match agree to another condition. **Please note** We are not expecting you to give away your only copy, but to pick your book to swap and then go get a new copy (or if out of print, a copy in good or like new condition) and send that to your match.
4. Book swaps are permanent unless you and your match agree to another arrangement.
5. You must have your book shipped to your match before the end of February.
6. Only the first 50 participants will be included in the swap. If this swap is successful we may increase the number for future swaps.