Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Spring Break Crafts

We finally picked up our stuff from the Painted Plate in Sherwood. I had to work all Spring Break this year but did get out of work a few hours early on the Friday. Lucky for us, the Painted Plate was having a great sale that day ... 25% off everything purchased during Spring Break AND it was also $5 Friday (last Friday of every month) where they have lots of things for only $5 (sold out by the time we got there) and all items $20 or more are $5 off. So, T and I both made $20 covered jars and my net cost was $23ish. I LOVE sales! Here are our creations:

T made a Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Cone (with ice cream melting down the side) that says "Mommy & Me Day". I made a Cupcake (gasp!) with matching Mint Chocolate Chips and surprise cherries inside. Best of all, we had fun together!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...