Tuesday, April 29, 2008

First Name Swap

I joined a swap last month where you send/receive items based on the letters in your first name. I scored big time!!! My partner who sent to me was Kim/MediaTinker from Japan, and she really read my profile. Look at the wonderful package she sent!

S: Japanese bath Salts
H: baby Hedgehog charm (adorable!!)
A: Apron, handcrafted in traditional style from summer kimono fabric
W: White hand-crafted cupcake pincushion with a cherry on top!
N: Handmade Necklace with my name spelled out in binary code in beads - red and white
E: Handmade silver Earrings
E: a Japanese Crochet book (wow!!) called Eco Anderia for the yarn used.

She got the colors right, my favorite icons of hedghogs, cupcakes and cherries, an Apron! I don't think I could have picked out more perfect gifts! WOW, wow, wow. THANKS KIM!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...