Sunday, April 06, 2008


I finished the prototype. I do like how it turned out and it matches our kitchen.

For my partner's apron, her material is heavier so it was a little easier to manipulate the curves. I didn't line the pockets and that turned out a bit better. The ties aren't the best, and I'm not sure that I really should have used white thread since my top-stitching is not perfect. However, I do like it. I really like how the gloves turned, although I didn't realize they would be two-tone pink. THAT little project really took some maneuvering but I think they were worth it!

1 comment:

val said...

OMGosh those gloves and that apron ROCK! give yourself a pat on the back! Too cute.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...