Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

Here are a few shots from this lovely day:

Trevor came with Tatum and I to church. She loves seeing her big brother and isn't her dress adorable?












Then, I made some Peanut Butter Truffles from a recipe I found on Bakerella - yummo! The last shot are from the rejects (which are still mighty tasty). I found these cute boxes at Target on clearance after Valentines and had no idea what I'd do with them. They are perfect! I'm going to send a box with Tara on her Vietnam trip for a taste of home.







I made a second dessert, of birds nests that I found on a blog (which I'll have to find again and link to). These are so sweet but fun to look at. I can barely choke one down but T loves them. =)







I did make a dinner to go with all these desserts; we ate early and everyone ran off to work so T and I have had a slow day at home. I wanted to sew but ended up napping trying to get rid of a headache (probably sugar induced). For our supper, I took the ham and added asparagus/cheese for a delicious quiche plus some salad.





And, lastly, check out my adorable Easter apron. This same apron is being given away at my Flirty Apron Swap to one lucky participant who mails her package on time. You can buy your own from Vicky at her
Etsy shop .. go see her other sweet aprons, too!!

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

Sounds like a great day!

Stacey said...

I came across your blog at CWO--love the birds nests, I get them each year for my kids. They're getting harder to find, I may need to hunt down a recipe as well!

And....Oh my goodness...I made that apron! Not kidding, I made it last year with that fabric and from the looks of it, it's the same style, right down to the red piping! Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...