I'm slow respond to Dorothy's tag!
7 Random Facts Meme
Here are the rules, and they must be posted to your blog.
Link to the person’s blog who tagged you (see above).
List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog and also so they can look at your blog and not tag the same people all over again!
And now, my 7 things:
1. I started getting grey hair in my early teens, and have been coloring my hair since my 20's.
2. The only natural hair color I haven't tried is black!
3. I have some sort of mental block and have never finished a knitting project, even though I've been taught how to knit several times.
4. I prefer the the way knitted garments look to crocheted garments but I only crochet. So annoying.
5. I have a horrible memory for most things. I've even called my husband from medical appointments to have him fill in blanks for me. I can't even remember the exact time of day my last baby was born and I can't find her birth announcements (which I am so ashamed of because she asked me recently and I could only say "around 1").
6. I am double-jointed and extremely flexible, even though I'm overweight.
7. On New Years Day 1999, I slipped on the ice while 8.5 months pregnant with my last baby (see #5), and did the splits in our driveway without pulling a muscle (see #6). PLUS, that was actually a good thing because the umbilical cord had been blocking my cervix and she wasn't in proper position so I had been scheduled for surgery ... the fall moved the cord and popped her into place, and I was able to carry her for another 10 days.
And now, for the tagging:
1. Sharon Rose: http://needlegrrl.blogspot.com/
2. JD: http://crochet.craftgossip.com/
3. Sheila: http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-0lhWGUkic6NhEPaAYenU04zDuxRwK7gs
4. Ginny: http://flyinghooks.blogspot.com/
5. Deb: http://debsboringlife.blogspot.com/
6. Laurie: http://knitwitarmywife.blogspot.com/
7. Pooch: http://yarnknitreadlit.blogspot.com/