Friday, February 15, 2008

Join My Apron Swap!


Hi friends!

I must confess I have been bitten by the apron bug and have been scouring fabric stores for fabrics and the internet for free patterns. I received my Emmeline apron pattern and can't wait to make a million. To aid in my obsession and lead others down the same rocky road, I've decided to host an Apron Swap. Won't you join me? If you don't sew, you can still participate by drooling over all handmade aprons at Etsy and sending one from there. Deadline to register is March 2, mailing deadline March 31.

Come visit the swap's blog with the details: Flirty Apron and Accessory Swap

Can't participate this time? Would you mind mentioning my swap on your blog and posting the logo with a link?

Want to advertise your own Etsy store? I'm looking for sponsors for a couple of contests, so if you sell something related (aprons, kitchen items, flirty fun stuff, foodie things) consider donating an item to the swap in exchange for free advertising!

Hope you can join my madness!!!
Shawnee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...