Sunday, June 25, 2006

Another Cupcake Purse


My little one really likes the chocolate cupcake but wants one with pink frosting. So, I whipped up one using pale yellow Wool Ease (2 strands) and then a LYS pink fancy soft yarn and Simply Soft pink for the frosting. Looks good enough to eat! A friend suggested using an old CD in the bottom to keep it flat, which I think is a wonderful idea. I modified my original design a bit and inserted four extra BPDC evenly spaced to get more of a "V" shape to the sides. Also, since this one is a bit larger it has an extra row of frosting.


Also just finished, a cute pair of flip flops for the DD as well. I bought a few pairs at Joann's during their recent sale (under $2), and then let her choose any fuzzy yarn from my stash. She chose this cute pink/orange Bling Bling and had to model for you. Such a girly-girl!

1 comment:

none said...

Hi! I found your blog though the tote exchange website and just LOVE this pink cupcake purse. It is to die for, I have to try it :)!! Thanks for putting the rough pattern up, I can't wait to give it a try. Dorre

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...