Sunday, March 12, 2006

I'm Liking This Green!


I've almost finished the back of the Jiffy Cardigan. I think I do like this color, it's VERY soft to the touch and has just used half of the large Jo-ann Sensations Rainbow Boucle skeins -- they're on sale for $6 for the 11 ounces so what a deal! I bought three skeins since the yardage requirements seemed high for this pattern but I may have extra.

I also have purchased this yarn in shades of blue, specifically for the Seraphina Shawl (also known as batwing shawl). I'm looking forward to trying it. I hope it will turn out as good as this one ....

2 comments:

CCinMass said...

This is beautiful...I hope to make it one day and maybe it will look as nice as yours...congrats

jackie said...

this shawl is just what i have spent 150 hours searching the net for
and the lady who put the pattern together with photos is some kind of genius..send her some hugs and kisses

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...