Wednesday, October 02, 2013

CROCK-tober has started over at Apronista

Hi friends,

Well, I'm still trying to settle into the new house.  This has been a LONG summer and I'm still on a blogging drought.  I'm trying to get back online with more regularity; to that end, I've launched a #31day project over at The Apronista - CROCK-tober - because I LOVE my crockpot.

 photo crocktoberbanner_zps2e0298be.png
All month long, guest bloggers and I will share favorite crockpot recipes. So, be sure to check in every day in October cause you're not gonna want to miss a recipe. Mondays will be our linky parties so you can share your own crockpot recipe posts, too. As I've said many times before, slow cookers are a busy homemaker's secret weapon. Toss in some ingredients and spices, turn on the crockpot and walk away. Like magic, you get a homemade meal without breaking a sweat. Faster than "fast" food, less expensive, and better for you since YOU control the ingredients. This first week, we are sharing a bunch of yummy soup recipes. But crocks aren't just for soups - we'll also have main dish recipes, desserts, breakfasts, and more.

Be SURE to stop by Apronista.com! Pin! Cook! Enjoy!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...