Thursday, December 29, 2011

Almost at the end of 2011

I can't believe what a bad personal blogger I've been -- because, believe you me, I have had a very busy December!! I will blame one little piece on my lack of Micro Card Reader; my camera is holding all my delicious pictures hostage since I've lost my camera cord eons ago and several readers. I even bought a third one but it was the wrong type. Can you believe?!? I keep super busy with the Flirty Apron Swap - lotsa time needed on the Secret Santa Swap this year which kept me on edge; plus the Apronist is new to me this year and I'm trying to find my voice there. I held a ton of giveaways and offered lots of apron discount codes over there with a new Holiday Gift Guide.

Isn't this pretty --- from the blog "Scene of Sublime" and is also a free printable.

Great things are to come next year!!


Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...