Sunday, November 13, 2011

Thank You Jill - Pincushion Swap Package


Jill hosted a Crafty Bits Swap Spot Pincushion Swap and she was my partner. I was blessed with this stupendous package!!





I mentioned that I love Russian Nesting Dolls and look what she crafted, just for me!  This pincushion is so delightfully sweet that I can't stand it.  Plus she crafted this sweet tin to match and it's filled with buttons.  She sent me HOMEMADE zucchini relish with a tag full of good ideas on how to use it, knitted dishcloths (which are the BEST), embroidery thread, an adorable strawberry patch, fancy straight pins and the most perfect notecard set.  WOW -- I'm one lucky gal.

And repentant - I'm late with my own box out but will post photos once she's received it.  I hope I make her smile as much as I have been!



Photobucket

2 comments:

jillytacy said...

I'm glad you liked your package! No worries on mailing the package.
By the way, I just read your bucket list. You've got some great things on it. Hawaii is beautiful! I went last Feb for the first time.

Mary Lea said...

What a cute package...the pin-cushion Russian doll is super sweet!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...