Monday, January 24, 2011

Mamavation Menu Plan Monday

Gotta do a combo-post today!


For my weight loss sharing, I lost 4.6 lbs two weeks ago, then gained 0.6 back -- but I'm still ahead of the game. I have another Weight Watchers @ Work meeting tomorrow and am crossing my fingers. I'm having a hard time getting back on track.


As far as menus, I didn't post THAT last week, either. But, it's a new week!

Monday - Ham and eggs with steamed green beans and applesauce
Tuesday - Baked zucchini stuffed with rice and ground pork
Wednesday - Cauliflower Spaghetti
Thursday - Navy bean and ham soup
Friday - Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
Saturday - Leftover Buffet
Sunday - Crockpot Roast Beef

MORE menus at OrgJunkie.com
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...