Friday, October 01, 2010

Mamavation Mom Application - Campaign 6

Well, I've done it again! I've put myself out there, on YouTube for goodness sake, and am applying to be a Mamavation Mom.

I wasn't going to apply again for a variety of reasons, but then I stepped on the scale.  It's only been a few weeks since the last challenge ended, and I've gained FIVE pounds.  I can't keep this up.  Mamavation challenges keep me on task, the ladies are VERY supportive, and I can tweet a plea for help and SEVERAL gals will respond, no matter what time of day or night!!

Mamavation is a healthy living sorority and 7-week bootcamp for two special moms, Mamavation Moms. The Mamavation Moms enter into a “reality TV” type experiment in social media. They are given fitness equipment, a professional nutritional & fitness plan, weekly coaching, and are supported by the Mamavation Sistahood for accountability. After 7 weeks of hard work, they have the tools they need to continue on, but always have a permanent home with the campaign.

The goal of Mamavation is to teach mothers healthy living to combat the threat of obesity inside their own families. If you are afraid your family is at risk for obesity, there is help out there for you and a supportive community you can join that will lift your spirits. Moms are the gatekeepers, catalysts and cornerstones within a family. Changes start with her.

Thank you to our Mamavation sponsors Earth Footwear, SUBWAY, EA SPORTS Active, and Chefs Requested. 


Here it is, Apollo included:

I look so tired at the end.  I really need this.  

If you wouldn't mind, please tweet out your support:
Hey @bookieboo! I want @ShawneeH to be the next #Mamavation Mom. She has my support! http://bit.ly/zqUxa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...