Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Flirty Apron SCORE!


Dear Glenda was my Fall Flirty Apron Swap partner. Look at the CUTE packaging of my adorable fall/Halloween apron









My sweet daughter modeled for me!! I LOVE it all - the bright colors of the apron and cute cupcakes embellished for Halloween. She did such a great job on all that bias tape! Then she just stuffed my full of goodness -- a yummy candle, two holiday potholders and a special kitchen towel, a cute sign for my growing collection and -BONUS- a Mary Engelbreit mini-calendar for next year. THANK YOU -- Glenda, you really know my likes so well!!


Here's a little peek at the package I pulled together for my partner ....

I can only show one side of the apron ... side two would be a dead giveaway!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...