Sunday, April 25, 2010

Secret Pal 15 Refresh

On the off chance that I made it in, here's my completed questionnaire:

What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with?
I love to crochet with natural fibers like soy, bamboo, wool
What fibers do you absolutely not like?
acrylic, fun fur
What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?
both an eyeglass case and a hook holder received in a previous swap
How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?
I am total beginning knitter but have been crocheting for 30 years, since I was a kid
Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
fresh linen or peach
Do you have a sweet tooth? Big time! Favorite candy?
Anything milk chocolate
What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do?
Sewing, learning to bead
Do you spin? Dye?
No
What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your
buddy wants to make you a CD)
Contemporary Christian, country, or like Josh Groban or Susan Boyle
What’s your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can’t stand?
Red is my favorite. I love all brights, don't care for earth tones
What is your family situation?
Married for almost 25 years, four children but only one still at home (11yo DD)
Do you have any pets? Are you allergic to any pets?
tabby cat Oliver and Masti-Dane puppy Apollo; yes, cat allergy (I work around w/mine)
Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?
I'm not big on hats, but love all other knitted accessories
What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
I love make capelets, blankets
What is on your needles right now?
I'm trying to finish my son's Guitar Hero Scarf
Do you read knitting books? What kind of books i.e. technique, pattern, fiction?
I have several knitting and crochet books on my wish list. I enjoy new fun crochet patterns like from Gourmet Crochet and enjoy reading "fiber fiction"
Do you like to receive handmade gifts?
Oh yeah, they're the best
Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
I would love a new handmade hook
Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?
Yes to both
How old is your oldest UFO?
oh dear, ages. I have a couple of things that I'm not sure HOW old they are
What is your favorite holiday? What winter holiday do you observe?
Christmas to both
Is there anything that you collect?
Mary Engelbreit goodies, Russian nesting dolls, aprons
Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on?

What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?
none right now. Would love an Interweave Crochet subscription
Are there any new techniques you’d like to learn?
Hairpin lace
Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements?
No -- way big!
When is your birthday?
May 30
Are you on Ravelry? If so, what’s your ID?
Yes, CrochetCupcake
Are you on KnitPicks Knitting Community? What’s your username?
No

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...