Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - 01 of 2010

Finally, I'm posting my first menu of the new year.  We save so much time and energy by just having a plan!

Monday - Mac and Cheese
Tuesday - Rose City Teriyaki Beef*
Wednesday - Baked Butternut Squash Stuffed with Sausage and Apples
Thursday - Chalupas*
Friday - Curry Chicken
Saturday - Homemade Beef Noodle Soup
Sunday - leftover buffet
 
* meals are from my Supper Swap group

Pop over to http://orgjunkie.com for more great menu plans!!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

A menu plan that sounds delicious. I tried a menu plan a couple of times but man I can never stick with it. too fickle I guess or so I've been told :)

Quiltingranny said...

Going to try to get back on my OAMC if I can get better or maybe hubby will help!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...