Saturday, May 30, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

I'm really alive! I have just been resisting blogging here because I CANNOT FIND MY CAMERA CORD!!! I find posts without pictures to be a little boring, and I have some great pictures I want to post, too. My hubby's gonna let me use his computer to load up my pictures via the memory card but he keeps leaving it at work. SOON! In the meantime, here a few images from the web.

In the meantime, give yourself a gift on my birthday and do a little exercise -- walk, ride your bike, swim, whatever. Then, sew an apron for someone who needs a lift, won't ya? I exercised for an hour this morning with hand weights, with Leslie Sansone's Punch Up Your Walk for 4 miles. Then, after I take my little one to a tennis clinic, I'm going to be sewing for some buddies.
I'm still working on the Spring Fitness Challenge. It ends Monday, and I'm not the money winner but I'm definitely a winner anyway. This little dare got me to get off my bottom and start taking care of myself. I've got a long way to go before I'm "normal" (as if!) but I'm feeling better about myself than I have in a long time.

Hugs to all!!
Shawnee



5 comments:

Carrie said...

Hey! You are alive!
Happy Birthday!!!!

mysteryhistorymom said...

HAppy Birthday, Cutie! I may just have to go pick up a copy of Punch Up Your Walk~ You have inspired me!

I mailed your package yesterday, and I didn't even know it was your birthday!:) Lori

Amy said...

Happy Birthday (a little belated). Hope you had a great day.

Jenna Z said...

Happy Birthday!!

A big fat raspberry to "normal"! We are who we are, we are improving, you are truly a winner!

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

Happy Bleated Birthday! Hope you had a wonderful one.
I lost my camera cord awhile ago, too. It was lodged in the back of the recliner....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...