Sunday, April 05, 2009

Thanks for My Favorite Things


I am late posting about the wonderful surprise package of favorites I received from Angie during Mamarazzi's Favorite Things swap.

She sent me just an wonderful assortment of goodies. A bag of delicious local potato chips that never made it to the photo (pre-fitness challenge, thank goodness). Several apple and peach body products - scrubs, wash, butter. YUMMY smelling. Fun new organizer totes. Lovely saying on a plaque. Dentyne Ice gum, which I'm excited to try. Two puzzle books that I've not done in a long time. Photo frame for pictures of my darlings. I know there were a few more goodies that found there way to a new home before I snapped the picture. ALL packed in a cute Easter bag that I'll be re-using.

THANK YOU for such a fun swap!

Here's a picture of the sassy box I packaged my items in for Angie - it's my favorite!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...