Thursday, April 23, 2009

Fitness Challenge - Day 25 of 56

Ha! I'll bet you thought I'd just given up, huh? Oh no, you other competitors aren't going to win so easily. I've just been tracking my nutrition/fitness over at SparkPeople. I'd post the link to my page but I can't find one, so you'll just have to trust me. Here's a one day glance.

I've been keeping so much more active than before starting this challenge. I exercised 60 minutes a day Monday through Friday last week, rest on Saturday, 60 minutes Sunday, two hours of mowing the lawn (operating heavy equipment) on Monday, then another 60 minutes on Wednesday.

Yet, I'm still struggling with not dropping as fast as I think I should --- do you know how much snacking I've given up? Do you know how much my new-found muscles hurt? I do NOT like being over 40. When I was in my 20's and 30's, my body really reacted quickly to small changes in my diet and activity levels. HmphfFF!

I know it will be "worth it" but I'm such an instant gratification person; trying to stay strong though.

I actually bought two new video sets that came with exercise tools from Leslie Sansone but have only used one so far .... I did like it, and must remember to wear my pedometer!

Tomorrow, I'll finally use the other new one, using weighted gloves!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...