Sunday, December 28, 2008

Valentines Apron Sew Along

Hi all!

Since I'm not hosting a Flirty Apron Swap for Valentines Day, I thought I'd sponsor a Sew Along for everyone who is interested. This will be a fun show-and-tell for the holiday that perfectly lends itself to this flirty and fun fashion accessory.

Post in the comments section links to any blog posts about your sewing project. Additionally, please join and post the pictures at the Flickr Valentines Apron group, http://www.flickr.com/groups/valentinesaprons/.

I've created one button for you to post on your blog, but would love to receive your button creations and I'll post them on the sidebar of the Flirty Apron Swap blog for all to see. I'm sure you'll do better than mine; I always make the writing too small!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...