As most of you know, I have been coordinating Flirty Apron Swaps this year and having so much fun doing it! However, I'd like to do a special swap here on my blog that's a little simpler. If you are interesting in swapping adult and child sized matching/coordinating aprons, join my new Mommy and Me Apron Swap. I was envisioning each of us having a new apron set just in time for holiday baking, although they don't need to be holiday themed unless that's what you request. This could be for a Grammy and Grandchild, too. Also, I know most of you have multiple kidlets, so indicate the number/gender of the child-sized aprons, and I'll do my best to match similar requests.
Sign Up Date: Now through September 30, 2008
Swap Date: October 20, 2008
Package will include two (or more) matching/coordinating handmade aprons, adult and child-sized, and a children's cookbook - recycled/thrifted is fine if in great shape. Any other little goodies would be an extra treat but not required.
To sign up, send an email to shawneehATyahoo.com with the following info:
- Your First & Last Name
- Your Mailing Address
- Your Email Address
- Your Blog/Website Link
- Do you want holiday theme or not? If yes, which holiday?
- List age/size/gender of children's aprons needed and size of adult apron
- Are you willing to make more child aprons than you receive? If so, how many?
Be sure to put MOMMY & ME APRON SWAP and the number of child aprons in the subject line!
- I will get your swap sisters assigned to you on or before October 4, 2008 and will post the names of the assigned swap sisters on my blog (as well as email you personally with the information). I will list only first names and blog links to my blog (unless I'm asked not to).
- Packages need to be mailed out to your swap sister no later than Monday, October 20, 2008.
Aprons need to be handmade but you can purchase from Etsy or at a craft market if you would like. Although, I think Lucy's Sassy Apron Pattern and Sew Liberated's Lola/Lolita Aprons would be darling! And, think craft aprons or simple butcher-style for the gents.