Saturday, June 28, 2008

Parasols, Pink Lemonade & Polka Dots Summer Swap Questionnaire


Let's Get to Know Each Other And Play 20 Questions!


1. What is your favorite Summer Drink(s)? I like Strawberry Lemonade and Mike's Hard Limeade Coolers

2. What is your favorite Summer Activity? Staying cool and spending time with my family

3. If you could spend a lazy afternoon reading, what would be in your hands? I'd love some time to read a novel off my wish list or any new culinary mystery.

4. What is your favorite type of craft/art medium? Today, it's sewing; yesterday, it was crochet

5. What is one art/craft supply you absolutely have been dying to have or try? I really want to bead but cannot afford to restock up on a new "favorite" craft LOL!

6. What are your favorite colors in our 'rainbow sherbet' theme? Pink, lime green, yellow, orange, aqua (or blue) Pink and Lime Green are my favs but I like them all

7. What is your favorite sweet treat? I really like milk chocolate and caramel; sour jelly belly jelly beans are yummy too

8. Are there any craft or art supplies you would NOT be interested in receiving? I don't need any yarn right now but am open to whatever you find

9. What is your favorite song today? I don't have a favorite .. enjoy Christian rock, Josh Groban, jazzy stuff

10. How do you 'pamper' yourself during the hot summer days? I get up before the family for "me" time - I hate getting up when it's dark up but summer days make it easy

11. Do you have any kidlets or pets? yup - fluffy white dog Ringo, orange striped tabby Ollie, plus four kiddos but only one that still officially lives at home - 9yo DD Little T; I've got a hubby, too

12. What is your best potluck dish for summer get togethers? I haven't been partying lately, but will usually take mixed fruits or taco salad

13. If you could take a summer vacation anywhere, where would it be? Somewhere not too hot! I really want to travel back to Germany some day soon

14. Describe your decorating style. Does that say anything about your personality? Eclectic; I have so many different likes that you'll find all styles in my home

15. What are your initials? sHa

16. Why do you like to join swaps? I love the hunt, the creativity in pulling together a package and the surprise at what someone else finds

17. You have 25 dollars to spend just on you for a little treat. What do you buy? ((you can list more than one thing) I'd look for a new purse or bag on sale, or splurge on a new book

18. What's one craft supply or art supply you absolutely can not live without? fun fabrics with matching rick-rack or pom trim

19. Who's the last person you hugged? My 9yo DD

20. What's your favorite number and why? Five -- you know, I can't remember when it wasn't or how it started!


My partner's questionnaire

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...