Monday, June 09, 2008

Day One of Mega Apron Marathon

I cut out three patterns tonight. My strategy is going to be to make at least two of each pattern I do, translating my make-ahead-meals method into sewing ... assembly style saves the most time! So, while I may not finish one every day, I should be able to get 7-10 done in a week by working on several at one time - right?

I have lots of cheerleaders (literally) so I'm feeling pretty confident this is doable. However, I do have a few more non-Marathon aprons I need to finish, too. (fingers crossed)

Here's my new apron avatar ... isn't she a hottie?!? That's the way I want to FEEL ... happy and sexy even while blessing my family by cleaning, ya know?!?

2 comments:

Giabella Designs said...

You are CrAZy! That is so much on your plate!!!!! Good luck

Anonymous said...

love the new avatar!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...