My birthday celebration was horribly glamorous and lasted for almost a week because of everyone's varied schedules:
- I went to the movies with my youngest (Speed Racer wasn't THAT bad)
- My oldest Trevor gave me a $50 gift certificate to Barnes and Noble (where I immediately purchased A is for Apron!)
- Daughter #2 Tess treated me and Little T to pedicures
- Hubby Mike scored my amazing Sewing Chest
- Sarah made me homemade Cranberry Bliss muffins and a gorgeous pair of crystal earrings
- G'ma Karen & Mike bought the whole starter attachments for my new-t0-me sewing machine
- plus I was showered other goodies at work in addition to more homemade cake from Sarah. =)
So, onto the winner! Out of all 38 wonderful birthday greetings, the comment I pulled out of the hat is:
DOROTHY!! I'm excited to say that I will be crafting a one-of-a-kind pair of Flirty-Not-Dirty Rubber Gloves that will change the way you clean house forever! (kinda) LOL!! I know we were swap partners before, but please send me your mailing address again.
Thanks again, everyone. Until next time you check in, have a safe and happy June!