Monday, November 26, 2007

Two Book Swap Packages Received!

Thank you Michelle and Debb!! I visited my post office box after all fun of Thanksgiving and found TWO boxes -- my October angel box and November's box. Check these out!
Michelle sent me 50 Harbor Court by Debbie Macomber (great series!), plus journals, a "harbor" magnet, post-its (I ADORE office supplies), and some yummy smelling goodes, too.

Debb packed a FULL package for November: a book right off my Amazon wish list tops the list - the Yada Yada Prayer Group Gets Rolling will be a great read. Add to that another book, a MARY ENGELBREIT bookmark, 2008 pocket planner, stickers, cute butterfly, a fun potato chip clip, some delish candles, tea, "scarecrow stew", socks to keep cozy and two skeins of cotton yarn PLUS more. Thank you so much.

You guys made my week -- I've been sick and feeling icky.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...