Saturday, October 06, 2007

Thank You Chan K1T2


Knit One, Tea Too was an amazing swap! Look at just a few of the wonderful surprises I received from Chan .

The FedEx guy shows up at my door late last night with huge and amazing package. My daughter and hubby think I'm totally bonkers because I've doing the happy dance. And everything is perfect! Chan has obviously done some homework because I received the best cherry-themed tea party you can imagine. Harney and Sons Rooibos Chai THank tea, cranberry scone mix, the adorable sweet cherry bag handmade by Chan with matching ribbon, a marvelous tea infuser basket, an adorable cake tape measure, TWO skeins of Karaoke soysilk cherry yarn that I've been dying for AND the topper - - tea party for one porcelain tea set. I will post my own pictures soon, but just had to say THANK YOU!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great package!

Another package was dropped off at the Post Office today for you! (I know it's early, but Monday is a holiday, so it's like I mailed it on the 8th!)

Look for it to be arriving soon!

Your FFBE Pal

SissySees said...

Whew! I was getting worried. I'm glad it arrived in one piece. I had a blast shopping for you, and catching up on your blog. Enjoy your goodies!

vegasangelbrat said...

Woo-hoo, can't wait to see the rest! sounds like you got a great package!!!

DaCraftyLady said...

Lucky you..love the tea pot and the cozy...great package...

Anonymous said...

Nice swag! Be sure to check your email soon!

- Your SP11 pal

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...