Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Menu Plan Monday ..err, Tuesday =)

Ok, so this isn't Monday. But I just found this fun site and think this a GREAT idea! Posting my menu each week will mean I WILL cook each week. I, the freezer cooking diva, have gotten out of the habit of cooking every night and that is a very EXPENSIVE decision. So, back on the wagon. Several recipes you will recognize from our business, many are just family favorites and you'll find some NEW soon-to-be-favorites since we love experimenting and testing for the business.

Monday: Painted Hills natural Flatiron Steak, poached salmon with asparagus spears, mixed vegetables and mashed potatoes; organic flax seed bread
Tuesday: Homemade chicken soup (organic thighs, handmade egg noodles and organic veggies) Mikey made this special for me 'cause I stayed home sick from work
Wednesday (Halloween): Planned-over homemade chicken soup with whole wheat rolls
Thursday (AWANAs): Crockpot Beef Stroganoff
Friday: Basil Balsamic Chops with couscous and broccoli spears

2 comments:

Mystery Pal said...

What is your business? I'm always on the hunt for new recipes.

Sharon Rose said...

Yum! I'll be right over!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...