Friday, August 17, 2007
SP11 First Contest!
Yarn Yenta has a contest going for Secret Pal 11 swap. Just gotta answer these five questions:
1. What is the one knitting accessory you could not live without? I am a crocheter, and I love my yarn cutter pendant; it's on a black leather cord and is stylish in addition to functional (if I say so myself)
2. If you're heading on vacation, do you take knitting with you? If
so, how much and what type of project? I always take crafts with me, usually something small or component pieces. I also really enjoy picking yarn wherever I'm at (found a great sale when we went to Disneyland) and getting a new pattern from the web.
3. Where have you travelled to that you'd consider your favorite spot? Several years ago, we went to northeastern Oregon, a little town called Joseph, that is quaint, remote and peaceful.
4. What is your favorite knitting book at the moment? Do you own it? I'm salivating over Crochet on the Edge by Bendy Carter and Nicky Epstein's Knitted Flowers, neither of which I own. I do, however, have lots of books so thank goodness for the library!
5. Do you listen to podcasts? Which is your favorite(s)? No podcasts for me yet. I feel so "back woods" but I don't own an I-pod!