Saturday, July 07, 2007

Swap Update

I can FINALLY update my received swaps ... I have received some amazing booty and have been head over heels with moving details. Check these out:

No Sheep Swap - My darling partner sent amazing linen blend yarn, yummy treats, and a fabulous journal to track my swaps! And, she's promised hand-spun in the next box. I'm so lucky!

Crochetoholic Stitch Marker Swap -- Mary spoiled me wonderfully with these PERFECT stitch markers -- she's from Vegas and those are little dice!! Two soft skeins of red Divine yarn, special post-its and a journal for my bag. Thanks so much!!



BABE (Book and Bookmark Exchange) -- Pooch was wonderful to me; I even received a Mary Engelbreit POSTER last week from her. I am so lucky!
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, Pooch. What a delightful treat. I've wrapped it back up, and it's going straight to my new bedroom as a reward for when I finish with the movers tomorrow.

1 comment:

NotSoCarbonNeutral said...

Hey Shawnee, you have some lovely gifts - lucky girl!! Another small gift from England is on it's way to you today so look out for it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...