Saturday, July 07, 2007

Spring Felted Bag - Box 1

I am SO VERY blessed. I absolutely LOVE this package. I started squealing from opening the box and am still just on cloud 9. Look at this perfect "Mary Engelbreit Lover" package --- the amazing cherry tote is changeable with different snaps. The size is perfect for a project and I so love it. Then it was stuffed with goodies: three skeins of wonderful wool (ideas for a bag are percolating still), two pack of wonderful dish towels for my new kitchen, an AMAZING skein of soy silk yarn -- maybe a delicious summer scarf for me??? Also, two yummy votives with holders, ME postits/magnets/card and goodie box; sweets for my sweet tooth AND a mini-felted bag WITH HANDMADE crochet stitch markers. So wonderful!!! Thanks so much PAL!

4 comments:

vegasangelbrat said...

Oh what a telented partner you had..changable tote :) Neat idea! Great swap package too!

DaCraftyLady said...

ohhh I love it...What a neat bag and love the yarn ccolors and I too love Mary Engelbreit!

Anonymous said...

Oh what a fun package!! And I LOVE Patons SWS - that felts up BEAUTIFULLY! You'll love it :D At least I think that's SWS - perhaps their other wool. do share now that i'm totally curious LOL

Anonymous said...

I'm happy that you're happy with the first box.

The second one is on its way. Check your email for another treat.

Your Spring Felted Bag Exchange Spoiler

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...