Friday, February 23, 2007

Crochet Projects

Here's a quick update on what I've got on the hook at the moment:

Spiderman Afghan -- I love this round ripple. One of my nursery leaders is going to do her son's room in Spidey theme, so this is for him. Isn't this adorable. Click here to get the pattern.


Mike's Slippers --- FINISHED!! Yeah WIPs CAL. I struggled finding a pattern and finally used one called Eli's (I'll try to find the link), increased the hook size and added a few more increases and rows to fit his 13EEE footsies. Manly, no?

My Favorite Sweater Clutch -- I just picked this up a few days ago, on impulse (imagine that!) after reading a post on Crochetville. I really struggled figuring out the stitch, Herringbone Half Double Crochet, and had it 3/4 done before getting it straight. Ripped it out, and started it over. Pattern is here. Isn't this stitch definition cool? This will be a treat for my Crochetville Spring Swap pal.

Squares done during the Super Bowl -- I started a crochet-along during the Super Bowl called Super Stitch Sunday. I've received lots of squares that I will assemble into a blanket and donate to Warm Up America in the name of Crochetville. Lavenia in Fort Worth sent six squares in great masculie colors, Diane in North Hollywood sent six squares of six different stitch patterns, Theresa from North Carolina sent five squares in bright cheery colors, and then I received marvelous box from Illinois with 16 various squares and a terrific football square. These gals are amazing!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...