Sunday, July 16, 2006

My First Free Form Project

I acted on a whim yesterday (shocking I know) and took a Freeform Crochet Purse class from the amazing Bonnie Pierce, Interweave Press’ 2005 Crocheter of the Year. She taught this class several times but it usually fills up within one hour of opening registration. Lucky for me, Oregonians are taking advantage of this warm weather and I got the last open spot for Saturday's class at the Yarn Garden.

What fun!!! I learned so many new stitches and finished my first little project last night, this cute purse. Bonnie was such a help choosing colors from the 100's of mini-hanks she had available and helped us all feel like each of our choices were beautiful. Thanks, Bonnie!! I've already started on purse number two, in shades of white and cream. I can't wait to see how it turns out.

1 comment:

Dandy said...

Hey Shawnee, found you.. lol.. just wanted to say that I finished your mystery exchange and it will be in the mail tomorrow...
I love your freeform purse!!

Vicki from HH

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...