Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Fw: Serve Up Style with Apron Quilt Patterns

Having trouble viewing this email? View as a web page.

Or cut and paste this URL http://mccallpattern.mccall.com/newsletters/mccalls/BM201006Quilts/newspage.html
into your browser's address bar.

This email was sent to you by The McCall Pattern Company. Please add mccalls@mccallpattern.com
(also the "FROM" in the email) to your email address book to ensure
future deliveries to your Inbox. Thank you.


image of cover

To subscribe to our email list click here.

If you would prefer not to receive future emails about updates
and promotions from Mccallpattern.com, please click here.

View our privacy policy

To find answers to your questions visit our online customer service page.

© 2010 The McCALL PATTERN COMPANY, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

120 Broadway, 34th Floor, New York, NY 10271

4 comments:

Linda Ruthie said...

'101 One Yard Wonders' arrived today. This book has so many great projects but I think the sewing kit is still my favorite. And of course I loved the aprons. Thank you so much Shawnee for being so generous with all of these wonderful book give aways.
LindaRuthie

Paula said...

Oh! Super cute pattern~

Stella said...

Hi Shawnee! Yes, I did drama up that story for a bit of extra readibility, it wasn't actually as bad as I made out! In the end I loved the second apron a lot more, I think the initial fabric was totally wrong all along and deep down I knew this! I wanted to make something that said New Zealand in the way that I experience NZ, not in the overexposed mainstream way... I hope you like my interpretation! x Stella

Yarni Gras! said...

what a cute pattern!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...