Sunday, November 29, 2009

Cookie Cutter Swap Reveal

I regularly stalk Jenna's SwapDex and recently found a simple little Cookie Cutter Swap hosted over at Country Pleasures. Quick too - signed up on the 20th, send by the 27th, spend no more than $10 before postage.

Here are the cutters I received in this cute box. All my Christmas favorites.
I'm thinking I might make a cookie cutter wreath this year. Directions from Better Homes and Garden are HERE.

I pulled together a fun little package and sent it off to Iowa. I found some great deals at Joann Craft and really maximized my $10. My partner requested small Valentine cutters so I found an adorable red cookie scoop, a set of six romantic shapes, two additional hearts and a Holiday Favorites Cookies cookbook. Hope she likes it!
So, the season begins!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your a great swap partner, thanks for joining us Love your blog too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...